After high school graduation in 1991, she started her working activity at Paolo Cervellini’s office where she made her first approach to the world of work in a commercial office.
From 1995 to 2003, she worked as “administrative manager” for a different of companies in the Republic of San Marino, including:
- CAS Centro Autotrasporti Sammarinese S.r.l.
- DATA TRADE S.p.a.
- F.lli Benedettini S.p.a.
She has returned to her true passion that is the world of the Chartered Accountants, working for Milva Guidi, where she mainly carries out the following activities:
- Accounting for self-employed workers and companies.
- Business, accounting and administrative consulting
- Labor consulting and rolls processing.
- Processing of company and individual tax returns, annual return for import tax refunds, substitute tax return, supplementary tax annex and special stamp duty annex.
Her work experience will continue with Studio SFERA.