What does this document represent?
The aim of this document is to describe to the user how the so-called “cookies” are used on the website www.sferastp.com. This information does not cover other websites, pages or online services that can be reached through hyperlinks that may be published on the sites but refer to external resources.
Why this information?
What are the regulatory references?
– European Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR).
– Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018 and subsequent amendments and additions (Italian Privacy Code)
– Directive 2002/58/EC (so-called e-Privacy)
– Law 21 December 2018 n.171 of the Republic of San Marino.
– Guidelines cookies and other tracking tools – June 10, 2021  of the Italian Data Protection Authority.
WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are short text fragments (letters and/or numbers) that allow server web to store information on the browser to be reused during the same visit to the website (session cookies) or later, even for long periods (permanent cookies).
Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies are used to gather information about user behavior and use of services. Cookies have several aims, such as, for example, allowing efficient browsing between pages, remembering favorite websites, and generally improving the browsing experience. They also help to ensure that advertising contents online, are more targeted to the user and their interests. Based on their function and purpose of use, cookies are classified into technical cookies, statistical or analytical cookies, and profiling cookies.
According to current privacy regulations, cookies represent personal data when they can be associated with a device and therefore, with an identifiable person directly or indirectly.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
This website uses:
- Technical session cookies (non-permanent) in a strictly limited way necessary for the safe and efficient browsing as well as to improve the navigation within the website.
- Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as number of visitors, bounce rate, source of traffic, etc.
- Advertising cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on previously visited pages and to analyze advertising campaign effectiveness.
Permanent profiling cookies can store personal identification data only if the user has registered or consented to the storage of personal identification data entered on the website itself.
The processing configuration by analytical cookies for statistics production collects the following information:
– the IP address, which is masked by resetting the last 2 bytes to zero (xxx.xxx.0.0)
– the operating system used
– the type of browser
– the type of device used
Cookie Statement last updated on 10/01/2022 by CookieYes:
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
The user can authorize the installation of cookies by accepting the preferences through the short information notice that will appear during the first website browsing, as well as authorize, block, or delete cookies also through the specific functions of their own browsing program (so-called browser) or through the following link: Cookie Settings.
Total or partial deactivation of technical cookies may compromise the use of website functions reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by deactivating cookies completely.
Deactivation of third-party cookies does not affect browsing in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for owner and third-party cookies.
For more information on how set preferences about the use of the cookies through your own web browser, is possible to visit the relevant instruction: