Milva started her working career in primary professional studies of San Marino, gaining a considerable experience in the administrative and fiscal field, first as employed and then as a manager.
In 2002, Milva started her own business through a specialized company in business, administrative, accounting consulting, and business services.
In March 2006, after qualifying for the activity of Accountant, Milva has undertaken the activity of freelancer creating “Studio Milva Guidi”.
In 2021 together with her colleagues Giulia Magnani, Andrea Cecchetti, Vincent Cecchetti and Franco Norri, founded SFERA.
The areas where Milva has mainly carried out her activity and specialized are the following:
- Business and management consulting
- Tax, accounting, and administrative consulting
- Tax litigation
- Consulting and assistance in corporate law
- Consulting and assistance in labor law
- Consulting and assistance in extraordinary operations